Hi I’m Tionna Tease, a stripper turned amateur adult content creator- independent cam host and over all multi facet adult industry performer. I am 25 years old, a cancer. Starting stripping in 2013- got into live webcamming and from there branches out to creating content amateur adult content in2016. I was born in Oakland, CA I currently live in Richmond, CA. My hobbies currently are cooking, reading, and writing erotic poems/stories.
- How does it feel to know so many strangers are aroused by your clips, posts, tweets, etc ?
To know many strangers are aroused by my videos gives me a feeling of empowerment. It’s a wonderingly feeling knowing I have the power to make people feel good sexually.
- Please tell us about your tattoos and/or piercings ? How many do you have? Where are they? Which is the most recent? Which was the most painful?
I have 20 tattoos total. Currently no piercings, my most recent tattoo are my butterfly wings that I have tattooed separately in each of my butt cheeks, my most painful one would have to be the quell pen running along side of my right rib.
- How long have you been a content creator? What is your favorite platform?
I have been a content creator since 2016. My favorite platform happens to be Pornhub.
- Are you a dom, sub, or switch in your personal life?
In my personal life I am a part time sub.
- What is the most sensitive part of your body?
My most sensitive part of my body would be my clit.
- What is something you haven’t done on a shoot that you’ve wanted to try? Is there anything you think you’ll never do sexually?
Something I have not done on a shoot that I would love to try would be a threesome. Something I’d never do sexual- give a rim job.
- What part of your body do you feel goes underappreciated?
The part of my body I feel goes unappreciated would be my breast.
- Most models say they like the interaction with fans through CAMs and social media, in just a few words how would you describe your fans?
I love interacting with my fans on Instagram/twitter and all other platforms. If I’m having a tough day I can always depend on my fans to brighten the mood.
- What is something people always assume about you and are always wrong about?
People always assume I’m mean, or stuck up until they hold a conversation with me and figure out I’m the exact opposite.
- Where can your fans find you?
Twitter/ig : @that1goer